An official Timeline for the events of Reign.
- An assassination attempt is made on Mary Stuart's life by Queen Mary Tudor of England while she is living at a convert. Forcing Mary to return to French Court early.
- Elisabeth and Philip's Wedding takes place at French Court two weeks later.
- Charles and Madeleine's Engagement Party takes place one month later.
- The Boating Party celebrations take place near the end of the summer.
- Mary Stuart accepts an angagment to Tomás of Portugal, breaking her agreement with France.
- Simon Westbrook of England, is taken into custody by the French for espionage and the attack on the King's son, and sentenced to death.
- Weeks later, the annual Michaelmas Banquette takes place in September.
- Tomás of Portugal dies from an attack while out hunting.
- Simon Westbrook is cleared of his changes and sent to The Kingdom of Portugal.
- The Harvest Festival begins at the end of September, lasting a week.
- Queen Mary is chosen as a Pagan sacrifice. As a result, the two pagans responsible are burned as heretics.
- The Kingdom of France is taken over by Count Vincent for the death of his son.
- Count Vincent and his men are all murdered by Queen Catherine.
- Prince Francis asks Queen Mary to marry him, and a date is set.
- Lady Aylee is murdered.
- Queen Mary leaves court with Sebastian.
- Queen Mary and Sebastian are brought back to court under orders of King Henry.
- Queen Mary refuses to marry Prince Francis, and demands to have Sebastian legitimized.
- King Henry agrees under the pretex that Mary will lay claim to the Kingdom of England.
- King Henry begins arrangements for legitimizing Sebastian, including divorcing his wife Queen Catherine.
- An assassination attempt is made on Sebastian's life, while citizens riot in the streets.
- Queen Catherine is accused of adultery. Richard Delacroix is convicted.
- A second assassination attempt is made by Queen Catherine on Queen Mary, in an attempted murder-suicide.
- The Winter Frost Festival in relocated to French Court, in order to accommodate. Prince Charles and Prince Henri. Both Princes were taken during the event.
- Baron John Philip is conceived out of wedlock by Lady Lola and Prince Francis.
- Queen Catherine is sentenced to death if King Henry's claim to legitimize Sebastian comes though.
- Sebastian and Queen Mary make plans to elope.
- Marie de Guise arrives at French Court.
- News of Queen Mary of England's death arrives at court.
- This information is later revealed to be false.
- Queen Mary calls off her engagement to Sebastian and is re-engaged to Prince Francis
- The Proxy Wedding of Mary and Francis takes place.
- Sebastian is exiled from Court.
- Three weeks later, Mary and Francis' real wedding takes place in Paris.
- Two months later, Francis and Mary return from the honeymoon tour of France.
- The First Light Banquette takes place to celebrate love.
- Lady Lola Lady Kenna and Mary Stuart all discover Lola's indiscretion with Francis while in Paris.
- Lola attempts to have an abortion.
- King Henry begins his spiral into madness.
- Lord Julien arrives at court, and an arranged marriage to Greer Norwood is set.
- Sebastian saves the life of Prince Francis while hunting in The Blood Wood.
- Penelope is declared the The Bean Queen for the day.
- Leith Bayard is sent away to war.
- King Henry forces the marriage of Sebastian and Lady kenna to resolve his two oldest sons from fighting.
- Lady Lola accepts Lord Julien's proposal.
- Queen Mary has a celebration for her Scottish Nobels.
- During the celebrations a deal is made with Lord McKenzie.
- Queen Catherine orders the death of a dozen Scottish Nobles to stop an uprising, and possible war.
- Queen Catherine aggress to burn a contract in Queen Mary's wedding agreement that was agreed upon by Marie de Guise.
- There is a Protestant uprising in Scotland
- The Wedding of Lola and Julien takes place at French Court.
- James Stuart arrives at French Court.
- King Henry's grip on reality continues to fade.
- Penelope is striped of her powers and sent back to the kitchen.
- Prince Francis locks Queen Mary in The Tower.
- Weeks later, Mary send word for her uncle to come to Court.
- Queen Catherine locks Penelope in The Tower
- Two weeks later, the Duke of Guise arrives at French Court.
- Another two weeks later and Duke of Guise, along with Prince Francis, leave to take back Calais.
- Greer Norwood accepts Lord Castleroy's engagement proposal.
- One month later, Prince Francis is on the front lines. He is saved by Leith Bayard.
- Queen Catherine is taken.
- A couple days later, Cortenza de' Medici is murdered, and Queen Catherine is released.
- Weeks after meeting, Francis, Lieth and a handful of French men successfully clear the way to Calais to be taken.
- Lieth Bayard is severely injured during the attack.
- Two months after leaving, Prince Francis returns to Court.
- Queen Mary of England is confirmed dead.
- After moving away from court, Lola discovered, Lord Julien is an imposter of the real Lord Julien, who's real name is Remy.
- An attempted to murder of King Henry is stopped.
- Lady Lola goes into labour after the death of her husband.
- A ship of the heroes of Calais explodes.
- King Henry is injured in a jousting tournament, and later dies of his wounds.
- The Reckoning begins.
- France is in full famine, after The Plague Fires.
- Sebastian and Kenna lost their home in The Plague Fires.
- King Francis' Coronation takes place, publicly declaring King Francis and Queen Mary the new monarchs of France.
- Mary announces she is six weeks pregnant.
- She loses the child 1 week later.
- The public Christening of John Phillip takes place, King Francis anoints his son as a Barron.