|The Tower of London|
|Description:||Where nobles are held before their trials or execution|
The Tower of London is where people are locked up at the discretion
of The Royal Family.
- Also known as Her Majesty's Royal Palace and Fortress.
- Princess Elizabeth Tudor was locked up for a couple of months. 
- Robert Dudley was locked away for almost a year. 
- Gideon Blackburn was locked up for aver a year. 
- Bertraud Renaude was locked up for aver a year. 
- Lady Donatella is currently locked up. 
- Beatrice Somerset was locked up for a couple of days. 
- Lady Lola was locked up twice. 
- Stéphane Narcisse has been locked up for weeks. 
- From 1547 onwards, The Tower of London was only used as a royal residence when its political and historic symbolism was considered useful, for instance Edward VI, Mary I, and Elizabeth I briefly stayed at the Tower before their coronations.
- Lady Jane Grey's husband, Lord Guildford Dudley scribed 'Jane' into his jail room before his beheading. It's unknown if it was written for her, or his mother who was also named Jane.
- Elizabeth Tudor was locked up for 2 months. Queen Mary I imprisoned her sister, in the Tower under suspicion of causing rebellion as Sir Thomas Wyatt had led a revolt against Mary in Elizabeth's name.
- Lady Jane Grey was locked inside for a few months.
- Robert Dudley was locked away for around a year.