|Description:||Where all public discussions and decisions are made.|
The Tower is where people are locked up at the discretion of The Royal Family.
- Queen Catherine was locked up while her divorce and death sentance to King Henry was pending with The Catholic Church.
- Nostradamus was accused by King Henry, and locked up for allegedly having an affair with the Queen.
- Prince Francis locked his wife, Queen Mary for an undetermined amount of time to stop her from going to Scotland. with her younger brother.
- Penelope was locked in the tower by Queen Catherine, while she claimed to be pregnant with the king's child. She was soon released by the Queen, and sent to Italy.
- Greer Castleroy was held in The Tower breifly, before being banished from court for allegidly being involved in a Protestant plot to kill King Francis.
- General Renaude was held for High Treason agenst the Crown. He was hanged for his crimes.
- Louis Condé was held for High Treason agenst the Crown. However he eventual escaped.
- Queen Catherine was locked up for over one month.
- Nostradamus was locked away for a couple days.
- Queen Mary was locked away for a couple days.
- Penelope was locked away for three to four weeks.
- Greer was locked away for a couple hours.
- General Renaude was locked away for 2 days.
- Louis Condé was locked away for a couple days.
- It it undetermined if Nostradamus were locked in the Tower, or the dungeon.