The Flying Squad is a group of young and beautiful women that are trained and polished by Queen Catherine herself. They are then sent to sleep with important noblemen and report back to their mistress about information. This includes, but is not limited to; secret meetings, changing written contracts, changing personal opinions, agreement, political interests, and knowing what is going on in France at all times.
Known Members are;
- Lady Charlotte  
- Penelope (In-Training) 
- Lady Gabrielle 
- Lady Marie 
- Lady Patrice 
- Catherine de' Medici maintained about eighty alluring ladies-in-waiting at court, whom she allegedly used as tools to seduce courtiers for political ends.
- In 1577 Catherine threw a banquet at which the food was served by topless women.
- Charlotte de Sauve, one of the most notorious members of the flying squadron, first seduced and then became a mistress of King Henry IV of the Bourbon line on Catherine's orders.
- Louis Condé allegedly fathered a son by his mistress Isabelle de Limeuil, who served as Maid of Honour to Catherine de' Medici and was a member The Flying Squadron.
Pages relating to Catherine de' Medici are the following:
• Queen Catherine
• History's Catherine de' Medici
• Catherine's Fashion Style
• Catherine and Francis • Catherine and Clarissa • Catherine and Sebastian
• Catherine & Henry • Catherine & Richard • Catherine & Christophe • Catherine & Narcisse
• Catherine and Mary • Catherine and Nostradamus • Catherine and Diane
• Catherine's Poisons • Catherine's Bible • Catherine's Room • Catherine's Kill Count
• The Flying Squad • House of Medici
• Megan Follows
Pages: Historical Events | Historical References | Historical Timeline