|The Catholic Church †|
|Real Name:||Roman Catholic Church|
|Pope:||Pope Paul IV|
|Cardinal:|| Cardinal Tesson
|Nuns:|| Sister Delphine
Sister Abbess †
|Servants of God:|| Mother Superior
|Location:|| St. Peter's Basilica, |
|Affiliations:|| Kingdom of Italy |
The Catholic Church practices Roman Catholicism, which is the main religion of Europe and is present in most, if not all of its countries. Catholics believe in God, His Son, Jesus Christ, and The Holy Spirit.
- Elisabeth and Philip's Wedding
- The Michaelmas Banquette
- Mary and Francis' Wedding
- Sebastian and Kenna's Wedding
- Lola and Julien's Wedding
- John Philip's Christening
Kingdom of France
Kingdom of Scotland
Pope Paul IV - The current Pope of the Roman Catholic Church. 
Cardinal Morosini - He arrived to discuss negotiations with King Henry of France. 
Father LeDukes - He was a patiaent under Nostradamus, and when he returned to him for more medicine, he found a sleeping Olivia D'Amencourt who was having nightmares. When he tried to cast the demons from her sleep, she awoke, and still delirious, she stabbed him with his crucifix. 
Sister Delphine - Is a nun with special healing abilities, sent from God. However, it comes with a price. 
- Pope Clement VII not only saved Catherine de' Medici from being held hostage when she was a child, but prior to that, he raised and housed her after the death of her parents and grandparents when she was 4. 
- King Francis has already, unknowingly started The French Wars of Religion after Lord Narcisse forced him to sign an edict agents Protestants. 
- They assassinated a dozen people to keep Mary Stuart's affair with Louis Condé a secret. 
- The Swiss Guards saved the life of Pope Clement VII during The Sack of Rome agents King Charles V.
- The Kingdom of England denounced its association to The Catholic Church after Pope Clement VII refused to agree to King Henry VIII's divorce so that he could marry Anne Boleyn.
- In 1557 Duke of Guise led an army into Italy to aid Pope Paul IV, but he was recalled to France and made Lieutenant-General of France by King Henry II
- The French Wars of Religion were started in France between Catholics and Protestants.