|Season Three, Episode 15|
|Air date||May 23, 2016|
|Written by||Drew Lindo|
|Directed by||Stuart Gillard|
To The Death
- "I love you Mary Stuart. Forever."
- —King Francis
Mary Decides To Leave France
Mary learns from Lola that she has a chance to get to Scotland safely, but she must act quietly and quickly. When Catherine is framed for murder, Mary must decide if she should stay to protect her, which would jeopardize her safe passage to Scotland.
Queen Catherine: We need to keep the servants quiet. Bash, gather them up. Offer them brides for their silence. If they refuse tell them I will cut off their heads!
Christophe: So you can tell me, whatever it is that's troubling you.
Queen Catherine: Because I liked to make a point of telling my blackmailer everything.
Lord Narcisse: I love my wife.
Queen Mary: No! You love power!
Lady Lola: Ambassador Blackburn.
Gideon Blackburn: Lady Lola. You remember me.
Lady Lola: Yes. You extended Elizabeth’s invitation for me to visit England. I’ve been visiting ever since.
Queen Catherine: It is time we move forth on our own. As Queen’s of separate nations.
Queen Catherine: Go take back your country.
Queen Elizabeth: Perhaps it better to outright refuse him. Be brutal and direct.
Lady Lola: Or you could simply not answer. If you refuse John Knox as you suggest, it tells him you are a decisive and formidable ruler who will not be bullied.
Queen Elizabeth: Which I am.
Lady Lola: Which is what he really hates. So stall. Avoid a decision he can rally agent. Let him think you are indecisive, inoxcus.
Queen Elizabeth: Feminine.
Lady Lola: Tell him you need to consult with your advisors, search your heats and read the scriptures, -he’ll like that part!
King Francis: I love you Mary Stuart. Forever.
Christophe: I think I need a tunic.
Sebastian: Why. So you can kill again? I don’t think so.
Queen Mary: If you turn agents her, you turn agents France. And I would fight you like I fight them. To the death.
Lord Narcisse: Our union is damaged beyond repair.
Queen Catherine: By me? By us?
Lord Narcisse: Yes.
Queen Catherine: That’s the most flattering thing you’ve ever said to me.
Sebastian: Since you are the real king of France. Consider this my resignations as your deputy.
Queen Mary: You despise me, yet you expect a free ride!
Queen Mary: Bash? What are you doing here?
Sebastian: Do you have room for one more? You must since this one is slithering aboard!
Lord Narcisse: ...I’ll be on the boat.
Queen Mary: France. I think I shall never see you again.
King Charles: You may be Regent, but I am King. And you will pay for what you’ve done.
- King Francis, Lady Kenna, Lady Greer, Lady Aylee, Diane de Poitiers, General Gaghan, Duke Boinel, Henriette and Emone Valois, Eduard Narcisse and John Knox were all mentioned but do not appear.
- Catherine and Henry's 3rd daughter, Margaret of Valois was mentioned for the first time.
- Baby John Philip makes another appearance at English Court.
- The House of Valois and House of Tudor were both heavy plot points once more.
- Lord Narcisse has been promoted to Lord Chancellor. and gained back some if his lost lands. 
- Mary Stuart, Sebastian and Lord Narcisse have all fled to Scotland.
- Sebastian attempted to kill Queen Catherine after finding out she killed his mother.  
- Mary brings her mercenary she stole from Cortenza de' Medici two years earlier, with her to Scotland. 
- The episode images were released on May 3rd, 2016.
- Celina Sinden, Jonathan Keltz and Charlie Carrick were all credited but do not appear.
- Toby Regbo makes a non-credited appearance with a voice over in a letter.
- The song from the Pilot during Mary Stuart's arrival in France can be heard during her return to Scotland.
- Queen Mary returned to Leith, Scotland nine months after King Francis' death, on 19 August 1561.
- Margaret of Valois was King Henry and Catherine's 3rd daughter and future Queen of France and Navarre.
|Official Pictures from each episode, and an additional 50 pictures gallery is available here.|
- Credit Order
|Adelaide Kane||Mary Stuart|
|Megan Follows||Queen Catherine|
|Rachel Skarsten||Queen Elizabeth|
|Anna Popplewell||Lady Lola|
|Craig Parker||Lord Narcisse|
|Rose Williams||Princess Claude|
|Ben Geurens||Gideon Blackburn|
|Toby Regbo||King Francis|
|Dylan Taylor||Luitenant Gambon|
|Spencer MacPherson||King Charles|
|Patrick Galligan||General Gaghan|