|Robert and Amy Dudley|
|Real Names:|| Lord Robert Dudley|
Lady Amy Robsart
|Length of Relationship:||
|First appearance:||Three Queens, Two Tigers|
- Amy Dudley was physically abusived by her husband, Robert Dudley twice.  
- Amy Killed herself, to frame Elizabeth and Robert after finding out they were expecting their first child. 
- Amy Dudley married Robert Dudley for love, and 3 days before her 18th birthday, on June 4 1550, with king Edward VI (Queen Elizabeth's Brother) in attendance.
- Married for 6 years, until her death at 28 years old.
- Robert's younger brother Guildford Dudley married Lady Jane Grey who was Queen of England for 9 days.
- Robert was locked up in The Tower of London for almost a year, for helping Lady Jane Grey to the throne.
- Refused to marry Mary, Queen of Scots at Queen Elizabeth's request.
|Three Queens, Two Tigers||Betrothed||Extreme Measures||The Price||In A Clearing||Fight or Flight||The Hound and the Hare||Our Undoing||Wedlock|
|Bruises That Lie||Succession||No Way Out||Strange Bedfellow||To The Death||Safe Passage||Clans||Intruders||Spiders In a Jar|