|Queen Mary's Room|
|Location:||Kingdom of France|
|Primary Users:||Mary Stuart|
|Description:||Where Sebastian bed chambers are located.|
Queen Mary's Room is a bedroom at French Court where Mary Stuart slept during her time at French Court. There is a tunnel attached to the room that leads to a series of complex passageways and is where Mary first encounters the supposed castle ghost, Clarissa
- Mary Stuart and her Ladies-in-Waiting get dressed up for Court. Clarissa first makes contact with Mary before Elisabeth and Philip's Wedding
- Mary sees a servant wearing her dress, who then appears to falls to the floor dead.
- Mary asks Clarissa if she can find a path to the stages, for everyone to get out of theca castle.
- Mary and Sebastian makes plans to elope.
- Queen Catherine informs Mary the Poppe has sent word of if he will legitimizes Bash. Later Mary, Marie de Guise and her ladies in waititng help Mary get dressed for her Wedding
- Bash meets Mary in her room, to ask if Francis tried to have him killed. Later Mary puts a candle in her room for him to come meet with her.
- Francis and Mary both change rooms after Francis becomes king.
Pages relating to Mary Stuart are the following:
• Mary Stuart
• Mary, Queen of Scots
• Mary Stuart's Fashion Style •
• Queen Mary and Prince Francis' Wedding
• Mary and Francis • Mary and Louis Condé Mary and Don Carlos
• Mary and Catherine • Mary and Lola • Clarissa and Mary • Mary and Sebastian
• Mary's Rings • Mary Stuart's Kill Count • Queen Mary's Room
• Adelaide Kane's Fashion Style
• Adelaide Kane
|Heir:||Lands:||Kingdom of Scotland|
|Title(s):||King James Stuart · King of Scotland ·|
|Ancestors:||King James Stuart IV of Scotland · King James V of Scotland · Mary, Queen of Scots|
|Current members:||James Stuart ·|