|IRL:||History's Princess Margaret|
|Real Name:||Margot Valois|
|Title:|| Princess Margaret
Margaret of Valois
|Born:||14 May 1553|
|Originally From:||Paris, France|
|Parents:|| King Henry II † (Father)
Queen Catherine (Mother)
|Family:|| Sebastian (Half-brother)|
King Francis † (Brother)
|Affiliations:||Kingdom of France|
|First appearance:||All It Cost Her|
|Portrayed by:||Rebecca Liddiard|
Princess Margaret has not appeared on the show, but has been mentioned by her mother, Queen Catherine multiple times.
Princess Margaret was shown with her friends gossiping, when her mother, Queen Catherine arrived to bring her back to the Kingdom of France. Unbeknown to her, the sorceress, Emanuelle predicted her rise to power after the fall of her brothers, King Charles and Prince Henri.
- Previously referenced in The Siege.
- Don Carlos was betrothed to Princess Elizabeth of France, and years later, Princess Margaret.
- Become Queen Margaret of Navarre and France.
- Princess Margaret grows up to marry Henry de Bourbon the first born son of King Antoine who becomes the King of France, and she his queen.
- Catherine de' Medici negotiated her marriage to Henry with his mother Queen Jeanne of Navarre.
- Her future husband, Henry de Bourbon was her first cousin twice removed.
|King:||Charles Valois||Queen:||Catherine de' Medici (Regent)|
|Heir:||Lands:||Kingdom of France|
|Title(s):||King of France · King Charles IX of France|
|Ancestors:||King Francis I Valois of France|
|Current members:||Queen Elisabeth · Princess Claude · Prince Henri · Princess Margaret · Sebastian · |
|Deceased members:||Prince Louis · Princess Henriette · Princess Emone · King Henry · King Francis|