|Princess Claude's Welcome Home Party|
|Date:||Summer of 1559|
|In Honour of:||Princess Claude|
|In Attendance:|| King Francis |
|Episode:||The Prince of the Blood|
|Description:||Celebrating Princess Claude's return|
Princess Claude's Welcome Home Party takes place in France at the end of the summer.
Princess Claude's Welcome Home Party was a last minute, party. The night was originally reserved for the anual Boating Party, but was changed once the princess arrived.
Claude made sure to wear a very eye-catching hot pink dress to make sure everyone noticed her.
Two of Claude's brothers where at the party, but Francis left early, while Sebastian spent most of his time with his wife, Lady kenna.
- Princess Claude's Welcome Home Party replaced the Boating Party of the previous year.
- However, the two red boats were still on the water to see the fireworks from.
Pages relating to Princess Claude's Fashion Style are the following:
• Princess Claude
• History's Princess Claude
• Claude's Fashion Style
• Princess Claude's Welcome Home Party • Claude and Luc's Wedding
• Claude and Leith • Claude and Lord Narcisse • Claude and Luc
• Rose Williams