|IRL:||History's Princess Claude|
|Real Name:||Claude of Valois|
|Title:|| Princess Claude
Princess of France
|Born:||12 November 1547|
|Originally From:||Vienne, France|
|Parents:|| King Henry II † (Father)
Queen Catherine (Mother)
|Family:|| Sebastian (Half-brother)
King Francis † (Brother)
|Interests:|| Stéphane Narcisse (Sex)|
|Affiliations:||Kingdom of France|
|First appearance:||The Prince of the Blood|
|Portrayed by:||Rose Williams|
Princess Claude is the younger sister of King Francis and only recently returned from overseas. She is a very sexually advanced young lady and had an unhealthy attraction to her half-brother, Sebastian, and Stéphane Narcisse. She was in a relationship with Leith Bayard, but believing him dead agreed to an arranged marriage to Luc Narcisse.
Princess Claude is used to getting her own way. She is very much a rebel and doesn't care who gets hurt while she plays out her wild antics. She is the Wild Card of her family and is often drinking, and looking for sexual fun. She shows affection towards her family, though and is very loyal.
Claude and her mother never got along and was often shipped overseas to be tutored, but would often be found partying.
- Royal Blood (referenced)
A lock of hair labeled with her name is shown in her mother's shadow box, along with neatly tied hair from her other brothers and sisters.
- Consummation (mentioned)
Catherine was irritated at the fact that prawns were to be served in her funeral due to her daughter, Claude, being allergic to it.
She was believed to have murdered two of her younger sisters out of jealousy because they were found dead, assumed to have suffocated because the roses they had pulled off her dress were lodged in their throats.
Upon the request of her sister and Stéphane Narcisse, the dashing Luc Narcisse arrived at French Court to swoon and immediately marry Claude. The two both understood it was an arranged marriage due to her indiscretions, but Luc promised to be faithful and wanted a happy marriage with her. Not long after his arrival did the two marry in a small Royal ceremony. 
- Allergic to prawns. 
- Had a sexual relationship with her half brother Sebastian when they were teenagers.
- Had an arranged engagement to Louis Condé. 
- Has a sexual relationship with Stéphane Narcisse.  
- Revealed to have romantic feelings for Leith Bayard, and soon share their first kiss.  
- Consummated her relationship with Leith Bayard. 
- Briefly engaged, and married to Duke Boinel. However it was annulled because of his domestic abuse. It is later revealed that Catherine bribed Duke Boinel to strike Claude so that Charles would see through Lord Narcisse, and make her regent. 
- Claude and Leith are unofficially engaged, but cannot be married until Leith rises significantly in station.  He does so by saving The Queen Mother and Claude. After they receive Queen Catherine's blessing. 
- Beleving Leith Bayard dead, agreed to an aggranged married to Luc Narcisse in the summer of 1565. 
- Cast Notes described her as a 'glorious troublemaker' who lives to make her mother's life a 'living Hell' 
- Originally cast as a Recurring Character Rose Williams was updated to a Main Character as of Mercy.
- Princess Claude is named after her paternal grandmother, Claude, Duchess of Brittany.
- Historically she is only 12 years old at the start of Season Two, but in the show is believed to be 15.
- She was her mother, Catherine de' Medici's favorite daughter.
- Princess Claude was married to Charles III, Duke of Lorraine, when she was 13, on 19 January 1559.
- Princess Claude actually had 9 children, with two already born by 1565 when she was only 18.
|The Plague||Drawn and Quartered||Coronation||The Lamb and the Slaughter||Blood for Blood||Three Queens||The Prince of the Blood||Terror of the Faithful||Acts of War||Mercy||Getaway|
|Banished||Sins of the Past||The End of Mourning||Forbidden||Tasting Revenge||Tempting Fate||Reversal of Fortune||Abandoned||Fugitive||The Siege||Burn|
|Three Queens, Two Tigers||Betrothed||Extreme Measures||The Price||In A Clearing||Fight or Flight||The Hound and the Hare||Our Undoing||Wedlock|
|Bruises That Lie||Succession||No Way Out||Strange Bedfellow||To The Death||Safe Passage||Clans||Intruders||Spiders In a Jar|
|With Friends Like These||A Grain Of Deception||Leaps of Faith||Playing With Fire||Highland Games||Love & Death||Hanging Swords||Unchartered Waters|
|Pulling Strings||A Better Man||Dead of Night||The Shakedown||Coup de Grace||A Bride. A Box. A Body.||Blood in the Water||All It Cost Her|
Pages relating to Princess Claude's Fashion Style are the following:
• Princess Claude
• History's Princess Claude
• Claude's Fashion Style
• Princess Claude's Welcome Home Party • Claude and Luc's Wedding
• Claude and Leith • Claude and Lord Narcisse • Claude and Luc
• Rose Williams
|King:||Charles Valois||Queen:||Catherine de' Medici (Regent)|
|Heir:||Lands:||Kingdom of France|
|Title(s):||King of France · King Charles IX of France|
|Ancestors:||King Francis I Valois of France|
|Current members:||Queen Elisabeth · Princess Claude · Prince Henri · Princess Margaret · Sebastian · |
|Deceased members:||Prince Louis · Princess Henriette · Princess Emone · King Henry · King Francis|