|IRL:||History's Princess Claude|
|Real Name:||Claude of Valois|
|Title:|| Princess Claude
Princess of France
|Born:||12 November 1547|
|Originally From:||Vienne, France|
|Husband:|| Leith Bayard (Fiancé)
Duke Boinel (Annulled)
|Parents:|| King Henry II † (Father)
Queen Catherine (Mother)
|Interests:|| Stéphane Narcisse (Sex)|
|Affiliations:||Kingdom of France|
|First appearance:||The Prince of the Blood|
|Portrayed by:||Rose Williams|
Princess Claude is the younger sister of King Francis and only recently returned from overseas. She is very sexually advanced young lady and had an unhealthy attraction to her half brother, Sebastian, and Stéphane Narcisse. She is currently in a new relationship with Leith Bayard.
Princess Claude is used to getting her own way. She is very much a rebel, and doesn't care who gets hurt while she plays out her wild antics. She is the Wild Card of her family and is often drinking, and looking for sexual fun. She shows affection towards her family, though and is very loyal.
Claude and her mother never got along and was often shipped over seas to be tutored, but would often be found partying.
- Royal Blood (referenced)
A lock of hair labelled with her name is shown in her mother's shadow box, along with neatly tied hair from her other brothers and sisters.
- Consummation (mentioned)
Catherine was irritated at the fact that prawns were to be served in her funeral due to her daughter, Claude, being allergic to it.
- Allergic to prawns. 
- Had a sexual relationship with her half brother Sebastian when they were teenagers.
- Had an arranged engagement to Louis Condé. 
- Has a sexual relationship with Stéphane Narcisse.  
- Revealed to have romantic feelings for Leith Bayard, and soon share their first kiss.  
- Consummated her relationship with Leith Bayard. 
- Briefly engaged, and married to Duke Boinel. However it was annulled because of his domestic abuse. It is later revealed that Catherine bribed Duke Boinel to strike Claude so that Charles would see through Lord Narcisse, and make her regent. 
- Claude and Leith are unofficially engaged, but cannot be married until Leith rises significantly in station.  He does so by saving The Queen Mother and Claude. After they receive Queen Catherine's blessing. 
- Cast Notes describe Claude as a 'glorious troublemaker' who lives to make her mother's life a 'living Hell' 
- Originally cast as a Recurring Character Rose Williams was updated to a Main Character as of Mercy.
- Princess Claude is named after her paternal grandmother, Claude, Duchess of Brittany.
- Historically she is only 12 years old at the start of Season Two, but in the show is believed to be 15.
- Historically she was her mother's favorite daughter.
|The Plague||Drawn and Quartered||Coronation||The Lamb and the Slaughter||Blood for Blood||Three Queens||The Prince of the Blood||Terror of the Faithful||Acts of War||Mercy||Getaway|
|Banished||Sins of the Past||The End of Mourning||Forbidden||Tasting Revenge||Tempting Fate||Reversal of Fortune||Abandoned||Fugitive||The Siege||Burn|
|Three Queens, Two Tigers||Betrothed||Extreme Measures||The Price||In A Clearing||Fight or Flight||The Hound and the Hare||Our Undoing||Wedlock|
|Bruises That Lie||Succession||No Way Out||Strange Bedfellow||To The Death||Safe Passage||Clans||Intruders||Spiders In a Jar|
Pages relating to Princess Claude's Fashion Style are the following:
• Princess Claude
• History's Princess Claude
• Claude's Fashion Style
• Princess Claude's Welcome Home Party
• Princess Claude and Leith • Princess Claude and Lord Narcisse
• Rose Williams
|King:||Charles Valois||Queen:||Catherine de' Medici (Regent)|
|Heir:||Lands:||Kingdom of France|
|Title(s):||King of France · King Charles IX of France|
|Ancestors:||King Francis I Valois of France|
|Current members:||Queen Elisabeth · Princess Claude · Prince Henry · Princess Margaret · Sebastian · John Philip|
|Deceased members:||Prince Louis · Princess Henriette · Princess Emone · King Henry · King Francis|