|Real Name:||Aloysius Castleroy|
Roman Catholic (Formerly)
|Children:||Yvette Castleroy †|
|Affiliations:||Kingdom of France|
|First appearance:||A Chill in the Air|
|Portrayed by:||Michael Therriault|
Aloysius Castleroy is a very kind and generous man. He can be nervous at time, and has worked on talking about his interest in peppers. He tries his best to be a good and loving man and father to those around him.
Aloysius Castleroy was married, and his wife gave birth to 5 children before her death.
Lord Castleroy is in attendance at the opening events for a small party outside when the beautiful Greer Norwood approaches him. She begin small chat and Castleroy brings up some information about peppers he thought she might find interesting.
The next day Lord Castleroy again finds himself in the presence of Miss Greer. Nervous and unsure what else to talk about, he brings up his favourite subject of peppers, hoping to impress her.
Lord Castleroy was aware he hadn't made the best impression of Greer last they met. He organized a private dinner with her, had himself shaved clean and ready to impress her again at the First Light Banquette.
He sent the kitchen boy Leith Bayard to fetch her, and had him wait on them during their meal. Greer seemed a bit nervous about the whole thing, but he assured her, he had more interest than simply peppers. The date was going well enough when his sleeve caught of fire. The young kitchen boy quickly put it out. However he soon realized that the kitchen boy and Greer had a relationship of sorts.
Later that night Greer asked him if he would help the young man out for her, give him a job in one of his kitchens in exchange for saving him. Castleroy agreed in the hopes of impressing Greer.
The next night Greer thanked him again for his help. However wanted to make it clear she was not interested romantically in him. Aloysius soon found out her parents had an arranged marriage for her.
- Long Live The King (Mentioned)
Greer briefly talked about her relationship statue with Lord Castleroy.
Lord Castleroy was standing beside his fiancé Greer while the new Queen of France, Mary Stuart addressing the court, along with The Queen Mother, Catherine and Nostradamus about the coming Black Plague.
While they are listening to Nostradamus' explain the symptoms of the plague, Greer noticed Leith Bayard standing with Yvette. Before he could question her reaction to seeing her ex, she explained how Leith, who had been upset with her for staying with himself, vowed to ruin her life, and force her to watch him fall in love with someone else. just then Yvette came over to talk with them, and Castleroy explained the situation to his daughter, wanting her to promise to stay away from Leith.
- If Lord Castleroy's father is a Habsburg, that means he would have come connection with the Kingdom of Hungary or at least The Habsburg dynasty.
- Lord Castleroy is 17th removed from the crown, and since the death of Henry, has become the 16'th in-line for the Crown. 
- Lord Castleroy lives in a beautiful Château.
- Lord Castleroy and Greer marry in a lavish celebration. 
- Leith used his one Favour with King Francis to rescue Lord Castleroy from interrogation & imprisonment. He soon flees court. 
- They lost their titles, lands, and money for their involvement- no matter how slight- with the Protestants. 
- Not long after fleeing, he was captured and will be imprisoned for life. 
- Mary Stuart found out Greer was 9 months pregnant and arranged to have him broken out of prison. After they all left to raise the baby together. 
- After living together for months the separation of Greer caused him to have an affair and fall in love with another woman. Greer let him out of their marriage with her blessing. 
|Pilot||Snakes in the Garden||Kissed||Hearts and Minds||A Chill in the Air||Chosen||Left Behind||Fated||For King and Country||Sacrifice||Inquisition|
|Royal Blood||Consummation||Dirty Laundry||The Darkness||Monsters||Liege Lord||No Exit||Toy Soldiers||Higher Ground||Long Live The King||Slaughter Of Innocence|
|The Plague||Drawn and Quartered||Coronation||The Lamb and the Slaughter||Blood for Blood||Three Queens||The Prince of the Blood||Terror of the Faithful||Acts of War||Mercy||Getaway|
|Banished||Sins of the Past||The End of Mourning||Forbidden||Tasting Revenge||Tempting Fate||Reversal of Fortune||Abandoned||Fugitive||The Siege||Burn|
|Three Queens, Two Tigers||Betrothed||Extreme Measures||The Price||In A Clearing||Fight or Flight||The Hound and the Hare||Our Undoing||Wedlock|
|Bruises That Lie||Succession||No Way Out||Strange Bedfellow||To The Death||Safe Passage||Clans||Intruders||Spiders In a Jar|
|With Friends Like These||A Grain Of Deception||Leaps of Faith||Playing With Fire||Highland Games||Love & Death||Hanging Swords||Unchartered Waters|
|Pulling Strings||A Better Man||Dead of Night||The Shakedown||Coup de Grace||A Bride. A Box. A Body.||Blood in the Water||All It Cost Her|
Pages relating to Lord Castleroy are the following:
• Lord Castleroy
• Castleroy and Greer's Wedding
• Lord Castleroy and Greer
• Yvette Castleroy • House of Castleroy
• Michael Therriault