|Lola and Mary|
|Real Names:|| Lady Lola |
|Length of Relationship:||
Lady Lola: You are my Queen and we are your subjects. We're here in service to you. Whatever that means, whatever that costs us. 
Lady Lola: Don’t be ashamed of your pain. It does you credit. You have a true heart. It will mend. 
Lady Lola: We don't care about the Monarchy, we're your friends, we care about you! 
Queen Mary: It may not be my throne by the time I get there. And that girl, who knew no fear. I’m not her anymore.
Lady Lola: No you are wiser. And stronger. Remember that strength that so many people have tried to take from you. It is still in you. My friends. My queen. 
- Lola was engaged to Colin MacPhail before his death. 
- Mary was almost sexually assaulted by Colin MacPhail on the ordered of Queen Catherine. 
- Married Prince Francis in a lavish wedding ceremony. 
- Lola was approximately 3 months pregnant when she tried to get an abortion.
- Married Lord Julien to cover up her pregnancy. 
- Lola is the mother of King Francis' first son, Baron John Philip 
- Lola was disowned by her family after King Francis publicy recognized their child. 
- Pregnant with Francis' child, but lost it soon after. 
- Engaged to Louis Condé upon the request of Queen Mary. 
- Agreed to kill Queen Elizabeth on what she believed was Mary's request.