|Lola and Mary|
|Real Names:|| Lady Lola |
|Length of Relationship:||
Greer told Mary Stuart The Spanish alliance from her marriage to Don Carlos would empower her and their nation against Elizabeth, and having Spain would allow her to bring Lola and her family home alive.
Mary Stuart told Sebastian how she remembered first coming to Court. Stepping out of the carriage, everyone lined up to welcome her. She was so nervous, but at least she had her friends, Kenna, Aylee, Greer, Lola.
Spiders In a Jar
Lola was sentanced to death after being found guilty of conspiring to assassinate Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth of England. Thinking that it was an order from Mary Stuart, but it was John Knox.
Lady Lola: You are my Queen and we are your subjects. We're here in service to you. Whatever that means, whatever that costs us. 
Lady Lola: Don’t be ashamed of your pain. It does you credit. You have a true heart. It will mend. 
Lady Lola: We don't care about the Monarchy, we're your friends, we care about you! 
Queen Mary: It may not be my throne by the time I get there. And that girl, who knew no fear. I’m not her anymore.
Lady Lola: No you are wiser. And stronger. Remember that strength that so many people have tried to take from you. It is still in you. My friends. My queen. 
- Lola was engaged to Colin MacPhail before his death. 
- Mary was almost sexually assaulted by Colin MacPhail on the ordered of Queen Catherine. 
- Married Prince Francis in a lavish wedding ceremony. 
- Lola was approximately 3 months pregnant when she tried to get an abortion.
- Married Lord Julien to cover up her pregnancy. 
- Lola is the mother of King Francis' first son, Baron John Philip 
- Lola was disowned by her family after King Francis publicy recognized their child. 
- Pregnant with Francis' child, but lost it soon after. 
- Engaged to Louis Condé upon the request of Queen Mary. 
- Agreed to kill Queen Elizabeth on what she believed was Mary's request.