|IRL:||History's John Knox|
|Real Name:||John Knox|
|Originally From:||Haddington, Scotland|
|Affiliations:||Kingdom of Scotland|
|Portrayed by:||Jonathan Goad|
- "Scotland could be the first true democracy since the Greeks!"
- —John Knox
- Succession - (Mentioned)
- No Way Out - (Mentioned)
- To The Death - (Mentioned)
- Safe Passage - (Mentioned)
Sent a letter of proposal to Queen Elizabeth of England.
- John Knox was married twice. First, to Margery Bowes than to Margaret Stewart.
- Margery Bowes was his very rich English first wife against her family's wishes. She died in 1560.
- Margaret Stewart was his 17-year old Scottish second wife, and related to Mary, Queen of Scots, however, they married without her permission. The couple had 3 daughters.
|Three Queens, Two Tigers||Betrothed||Extreme Measures||The Price||In A Clearing||Fight or Flight||The Hound and the Hare||Our Undoing||Wedlock|
|Bruises That Lie||Succession||No Way Out||Strange Bedfellow||To The Death||Safe Passage||Clans||Intruders||Spiders In a Jar|
|With Friends Like These||A Grain Of Deception||Leaps of Faith||Playing With Fire||Highland Games||Love & Death||Hanging Swords||Unchartered Waters|
|Pulling Strings||A Better Man||Dead of Night||The Shakedown||Coup de Grace||A Bride. A Box. A Body.||Blood in the Water||All It Cost Her|