When doing pictures, there are a few rules. When you name the picture, your must first put in the episode title, followed by the name(s) of who's in it, and (if you can) a brief description of what's happening. You also must licence it, and in the summery write the episode, the season, and if you can, the character(s).
For characters with long names you may put: King Henry = Henry, Nostradamus = Nostro, Queen Catherine = Catherien, & Simon Westbrook = Simon.
You may also write in 'Group' when it's all or most of the characters.
- EX1) Pilot - Mary n Francis kiss
- EX2) Snakes in Garden - Group
- EX3) Snakes in Garden - Nostradamus n Cathereine fight
This is to make it all easier when someone else is looking for a picture for an article from an episode. Or just a picture of a character. And don't forget the capitals when making a season, a link. (EX. Season Two)
Also pictures for character pages, and episode Synopsis must be 188px
If you are going to be the first to upload a gallery for an episode, please number them, and then add in what is written above. You can go to any episode Gallery for an examples.
- Upload the episodes, last to first, (10, 9, 8, etc) this will leave them in correct order when adding them to episodes, or galleries as the upload in reverse order.
- NO MORE than 40 − 50 pictures for an episode at a time, unless it is a special episode, like a season final. However then those pictures must be added to each characters galleries as well, in the correct order.