|Henry and Sebastian|
|Real Names:|| King Henry|
|Ages:||17 and 39|
|Length of Relationship:||
- "I've been a better father to you than Francis. But he's my
son too, and your brother."
- —King Henry
Sebastian was Henry's first son, and possibly because of that, his favourite. He was born to him from his mistress Diane de Poitiers, while his own wife, Catherine de' Medici, had not produced any children, 8 years into their marriage.
Even after Francis's arrival, Bash stayed Henry's favourite, however out of respect for his wife, he never titled his son as a Lord, or even a Noble. But it was well knows though out the while French court, Bash was his favourite child.
- Sebastian is not Henry's only illegitimate child. 
- Henry has ordered the death of Sebastian twice.  
- Bash was forced into marrying his fathers ex-mistress Lady Kenna at sword point. 
- Sebastian has killed Tomás of Portugal a Blood Priest, a theif, two soldiers in self-defence, 
and The Darkness  all within 18 months.
- King Henry has orchestrated the deaths of; the Queen's Hitman, beheaded a guard, pushed two women out windows  , stagnated a prostitute , stabbed a man during prayer, stabbed a man in court , and inadvertently had two dozen soldiers blown up  all within 18 months.
- Sebastian is a fictional character from Reign, Diane de Poitiers never had any sons, only two daughters.
|Pilot||Snakes in the Garden||Kissed||Hearts and Minds||A Chill in the Air||Chosen||Left Behind||Fated||For King and Country||Sacrifice||Inquisition|
|Royal Blood||Consummation||Dirty Laundry||The Darkness||Monsters||Liege Lord||No Exit||Toy Soldiers||Higher Ground||Long Live The King||Slaughter Of Innocence|