|Elizabeth and Robert|
|Real Names:|| Queen Elizabeth|
Lord Robert Dudley
|Length of Relationship:||
|First appearance:||Three Queens, Two Tigers|
Queen Elizabeth and Robert Dudley are childhood friends and grew up together. When they were in their late teens/early 20's, they were locked in The Tower of London together by Elizabeth's sister Mary Tudor who was Queen at the time, and both faced pending death. After Robert was released, he continued to visit Elizabeth, even taking care of her with his own money.
Years later, after Robert had begged Elizabeth to marry him, he chose to marry Amy Dudley, much to Elizabeth's dismay.
After much debate, and not wanting to loose Robert above all else, Elizabeth announces to her council that she doesn't believe Robert Dudley is not qualified enough to be the English ambassador to France. He angrily confronts her about making a fool of him in front of everyone and storms away. When they're alone, they argue and Elizabeth claims that his marriage is the real problem. She tasks Nicholas with being the English ambassador to France and spying on the French royals. 
Robert Dudley: Let me hold you in my arms Elizabeth, or let me leave court. 
Queen Elizabeth: I love you Robert. But this thing between us. It must end. 
Queen Elizabeth: Amy is dead. Our baby is gone. And to what end? We are lost to each other. 
Robert Dudley: I will always love you Elizabeth. Always. 
Queen Elizabeth: The English did this to me. For daring to love who I want. Perhaps they are right. Perhaps I forgot what it means to be a queen. 
Robert Dudley: How could you do this to me? Marry me off your your rival? Your enemy. You know I love you!
Queen Elizabeth: I know. And I believe you’ll be loyal to me until the day you die.
Robert Dudley: Then Why?
Queen Elizabeth: To save you. Live in France with her, live in Scotland, I don’t care. But live. You will always have my heart. 
- Louis and Elizabeth were married, however it it was never consummated, and void after the murder of Annabelle Breton who was the proxy wife. 
- Amy Dudley killed herself, to frame Elizabeth and Robert after finding out they were expecting their first child together. 
- Elizabeth and Robert were expecting their first child, but after she was poisoned, they broke up for their safely, and the safely of Elizabeth's reign.  
- Robert Dudley has been titled Earl of Lester and received new lands. 
- Robert Dudley and Mary Stuart are officially engaged for 2-3 months before it was called off at the request of Elizabeth. 
- On Queen Elizabeth's death bed, she swore she died a virgin, and had never laid with any man. Including Robert Dudley, who she had been romantically linked to in her early years as Queen.
- Princess Elizabeth had been locked in The Tower of London for 2 months by her sister, Queen Mary Tudor.
- Robert Dudley was locked up in The Tower of London for almost a year for suspected treason.
- Married Amy Dudley on June 4 1550, with king Edward VI (Queen Elizabeth's Brother) in attendance.
- Robert and Amy were married for 10 years, until his wife's death when she was 28 years old.
- Refused to marry Mary, Queen of Scots at Queen Elizabeth's request.
|Three Queens, Two Tigers||Betrothed||Extreme Measures||The Price||In A Clearing||Fight or Flight||The Hound and the Hare||Our Undoing||Wedlock|
|Bruises That Lie||Succession||No Way Out||Strange Bedfellow||To The Death||Safe Passage||Clans||Intruders||Spiders In a Jar|
Pages relating to Queen Elizabeth's Fashion Style are the following:
• Queen Elizabeth
• History's Queen Elizabeth
• Kingdom of England • House of Tudor
• Elizabeth and Louis's Wedding • Elizabeth and Robert
• Elizabeth's Fashion Style
• Rachel Skarsten