|Claude and Luc|
|Real Names:|| Princess Claude |
|Length of Relationship:||
|First appearance:||Playing With Fire|
- "God should be pleased to know that I have every intention of providing a happy life for Claude."
- —Luc Narcisse
Upon the request of Queen Leeza and Lord Chancellor Stéphane Narcisse, his son, Luc Narcisse arrived at French Court to swoon and immediately marry Princess Claude. The two both understood it was an arranged marriage due to her indiscretions, but Luc promised to be faithful and wanted a happy marriage with her. Not long after his arrival did the two marry in a small Royal Ceremony. 
Queen Catherine: Luc may appear to be a decent man. But I've learned never trust the beginning of a book. 
Queen Catherine: I may not be able to get you back from a nunnery. But when the time is right. I can make you a widow. 
Queen Leeza: May matrimony set you on a more honorable path. God will be watching should you stray from it. As he does all of his creatures.
Luc Narcisse: Thank you, your Majesty. God should be pleased to know that I have every intention of providing a happy life for Claude.
- Princess Claude had an arranged engagement to Louis Condé. 
- Claude had a sexual relationship with Stéphane Narcisse.  
- Claude was briefly engaged, and married to Duke Boinel. However it was annulled because of his domestic abuse . 
- Claude and Leith were unofficially engaged, but cannot get married until Leith rised significantly in station.  He did so by saving Queen Catherine and Claude. After they receive Queen Catherine's blessing. 
- Claude believed Leith Bayard was dead, she agreed to an arranged marriage to Luc Narcisse. 
- Princess Claude was married to the Charles III, Duke of Lorraine, when she was 13, on 19 January 1559.
|With Friends Like These||A Grain Of Deception||Leaps of Faith||Playing With Fire||Highland Games||Love & Death||Hanging Swords||Unchartered Waters|
|Pulling Strings||A Better Man||Dead of Night||The Shakedown||Coup de Grace||A Bride. A Box. A Body.||Blood in the Water||All It Cost Her|
Pages relating to Princess Claude's Fashion Style are the following:
• Princess Claude
• History's Princess Claude
• Claude's Fashion Style
• Princess Claude's Welcome Home Party • Claude and Luc's Wedding
• Claude and Leith • Claude and Lord Narcisse • Claude and Luc
• Rose Williams