|Catherine and Henry|
|Real Names:|| Catherine de' Medici|
Henry II of France
|Originally From:|| Florence, Italy |
|Length of Relationship:||
- "- I have always loved you!
- You are the love of my life"
- —King Henry and Queen Catherine
Pope Clement VII arranged the marriage of Catherine de' Medici to the second son of the French king, Prince Henry. The marriage took place in France when they were both 14 years old. Catherine and Henry were very much in love, even though he had been seeing another woman before their marriage, Catherine was surprised when Diane de Poitiers continued to stay in Henry's life. Diane got pregnant first and delivered a baby boy. However Catherine was soon pregnant, and gave birth to Francis named after Henry's older brother. Soon Catherine was pregnant with a second child, Elizabeth.
Two years later, Henry's father died, and Henry became the new King of France, making Prince Francis the new heir to the throne. Years passed, and Catherine and Henry had several more children.
- Diane de Poitiers and Prince Henry were together before he married Catherine de' Medici.
- Catherine convinced Henry to give her Château de Chenonceau in exchange for her help. 
- Henry has sexual relations with Catherine while they were estranged.
- Henry had several mistresses in 'Barnay' and mentioned to have a couple illegitimate children there.
- Named Prince Francis after Henry's older brother, Duke Francis, and father Francis of Valois. 
- Catherine discovered Henry was poisoned by his personal Bible. .
- Catherine knows her son Francis, killed her husband after he went mad. .
- Prince Henry and Catherine de' Medici were married when they were both 14. However, at the time, Henry was a Duke and second in-line next to his brother, while Catherine was a noble woman.
- Henry and Catherine had 10 children together, 7 of whom made it to adulthood.
- Henry became King after he was married when he was 28 and ruled for 12 years.
- Henry had 3 illegitimate children from different mistresses, and none by Diane de Poitiers.
- Catherine and Diane de Poitiers were cousins. Diane encouraged Henry to share Catherine's bed more often to produce children.
- Catherine does receive Château de Chenonceau but not until after King Henry's death in 1559.
- King Henry was accidentally killed by Lord Montgomery is a jousting competition.
- The show killed Henry off a year early. He died in 1559, not 1558.
|Pilot||Snakes in the Garden||Kissed||Hearts and Minds||A Chill in the Air||Chosen||Left Behind||Fated||For King and Country||Sacrifice||Inquisition|
|Royal Blood||Consummation||Dirty Laundry||The Darkness||Monsters||Liege Lord||No Exit||Toy Soldiers||Higher Ground||Long Live The King||Slaughter Of Innocence|
|The Plague||Drawn and Quartered||Coronation||The Lamb and the Slaughter||Blood for Blood||Three Queens||The Prince of the Blood||Terror of the Faithful||Acts of War||Mercy||Getaway|
|Banished||Sins of the Past||The End of Mourning||Forbidden||Tasting Revenge||Tempting Fate||Reversal of Fortune||Abandoned||Fugitive||The Siege||Burn|