- Colin MacPhail - Wanted him executed, but escaped the dungeon.
- Lady Kenna - Requested Diane de Poitiers drop a liquid in Kenna's drink to get rid of her.
- Sebastian - Strangled, but her guard was killed before he could finish the job. 
- Mary Stuart - Strangled, but her guard was killed before he could finish the job. 
- Queen Mary - Took a knife to her throat and dropped a solution into her bathtub to kill them both. 
- King Henry - Poison, but called it off before his food was tasted. 
- Sebastian - Wanted dead for trying to become King.
- Sebastian - Wanted dead for coming back to court, then again If he could not think up with a plan to keep him and Francis from fighting. 
- Francis - If he could not come up with a plan to keep him and Sebastian from fighting. 
- Francis - Needed dead so he could marry his wife. 
- Marcus de Bourbon - Ordered his son Sebastian to kill him. 
- Francis - Threatened to murder his brother if he found out he had tried to have him killed first.
- Lord Narcisse - Threatened to murder him for blackmailing Francis.
- Marcus de Bourbon - Stabbed him in the back on order's of his father.