|IRL:||History's Archduke Ferdinand|
|Real Name:||Ferdinand II, Archduke of Further Austria|
|Title:||Archduke of Further Austria|
|Next in Line:||Matthias|
|Originally From:||Linz, Austria|
|Current Location:||London, England|
|Affiliations:||House of Habsburg|
|First appearance:||Dead of Night|
|Portrayed by:||Steve Byers|
Archduke Ferdinand is a potential husband to Queen Elizabeth of England, who want a real and honest relationship.
Archduke Ferdinand is a kind man who genuinely wants real love with his future wife.
The Archduke Ferdinand met with Queen Elizabeth for a private sit down. He expressed his desire for a real relationship if they both agreed to wed. Elizabeth agreed and reminded him not to go public with their possible engagement until all the details were worked out between their two countries.
The next day they met in the public gardens where he invited her for a scenic carriage ride that night. To which she agreed.
- Nephew to King Philip of Spain. 
- Queen Elizabeth and Archduke Ferdinand consummated their relationship and are officially engaged.. 
- There were four Archduke Ferdinand in the 1500's, but one is already dead, and the other two aren't born.
- Ferdinand II, Archduke of Further Austria was born in 1529, and as it is 1565, it would make him 36 years old to Queen Elizabeth's 32.
- Archduke of Further Austria was actually still married to his first wife, who doesn't' die for another 15 years in 1580. However, their last child were twins and were born 2 years earlier in 1563.
|With Friends Like These||A Grain Of Deception||Leaps of Faith||Playing With Fire||Highland Games||Love & Death||Hanging Swords||Unchartered Waters|
|Pulling Strings||A Better Man||Dead of Night||The Shakedown||Coup de Grace||A Bride. A Box. A Body.||Blood in the Water||All It Cost Her|
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found