- "If you have any questions, comments, or concerns- please contact one of the Admins on this wikis."
- —Reign Wikia Admins
Administrators, also known as Admins or Sysops, are users with extended rights that help them: contribute, modify the site, edit the home page, delete pictures, delete vandalism and spam, and more. They aim to build a community and make sure everything runs smoothly. Administrators are granted their additional tools by a Bureaucrat.
Some Admins are Bureaucrats, which means they have the power to promote or demote users of the wiki, in addition to their adminship. Other are Wikia Staff, whom are a part of the official staff of the Wikia network.
Administrators are voted into their position based on their application and qualifications. Administrators are promoted to their rank and will generally stay at that rank until they can no longer preform the expected duties of their role. Administrators are held to the same standards as other editors and are expected to follow the same policies and guidelines as everyone else. Administrators can choose to step down if they wish.
Administrators additional functions include:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
Who are this wiki's administrators? Edit
How do I use administrator powers? Edit
See Help:Administrators' how-to guide for a guide on using admin functions.
Contact Wikia Staff Edit
Becoming an administrator Edit
There will be an announcement when there are new Administrators wanted, and when they're picked. Keep an eye on the forum if you would like to become one. If there are no new administrators wanted, but you have been contributing to this wikia in a way where we might consider your for admin, you can become a councilor.
As a Councilor you will be involved with Admin-chats about the wikia, so that your opinion is certainly taken into account.
- Have a minimum of 200 main space edits. This does not include: forums, blog, talk, or user pages.
- The user must have a thorough knowledge of the Reign series.
- The user will serve as a role model to the other users on the wiki. As such, their behavior should reflect this.
- Active all year round