|A Grain Of Deception|
|Season Four, Episode 2|
|Air date||February 17, 2017|
|Written by|| Patti Carr |
|Directed by||Fred Gerber|
With Friends Like These
Leaps Of Faith
- "Men forget, that woman have ears."
- —Queen Mary
A Spy Threaten Mary's Trust within Her Inner Circle.
Queen Mary discovers there is a leak amongst her advisors and sets out to uncover the traitor. Queen Elizabeth enlists in Narcisse to further her quest for supremacy. Meanwhile, Catherine takes desperate measures to regain some of the power she has lost.
Queen Catherine: Why Claude, how nice of you to take time out of your grievance to mock me.
Queen Mary: Men forget, that woman have ears.
Queen Catherine: Charles if I could have a moment...
King Charles: Not now, I need some air.
Queen Catherine: While you can breathe while Ii talk.
Queen Leeza: I received word from my husband, King Philip...
Queen Catherine: I’m aware who you married Leeza, you don’t have to keep saying it.
- Lady Lola, Lord Castleroy, Rose Castleroy, King Philip, and Martin de Lambert were mentioned, but do not appear.
- Baby John once again makes an appearance.
- Clan Gordon is once again brought up.
- The House of Valois and The House of Stuart are both brought up.
- The episode title was released on December 29, 2016.
- The episode Synopsis was released on December 30, 2016.
- John Knox was married twice. First, to Margery Bowes than to Margaret Stewart.
- Lord Darnley was never previously engaged, nor looking to marry anyone besides Mary, Queen of Scots.
|Official Pictures from each episode, and an additional 50 pictures gallery is available here.|
- Credit Order
|Adelaide Kane||Queen Mary|
|Megan Follows||Queen Catherine|
|Rachel Skarsten||Queen Elizabeth|
|Celina Sinden||Lady Greer|
|Craig Parker||Lord Narcisse|
|Rose Williams||Princess Claude|
|Ben Geurens||Gideon Blackburn|
|Dan Jeannotte||James Stuart|
|Jonathan Goad||John Knox|
|Spencer MacPherson||King Charles|
|Will Kemp||Lord Darnley|
|Anastasia Phillips||Queen Leeza|
|Nola Augustson||Lady Lennox|
|Claire Hunter||Emily Knox|
|Sara Garcia||Lady Keira|