|A Bride. A Box. A Body.|
|Season Four, Episode 14|
|Air date||June 2, 2017|
|Written by|| April Blair |
Robert D. Doty
|Directed by||Andy Mikita|
Coup de Grace
Blood in the Water
- "Revenge is not meant to be justice, it is meant to balance the scales."
- —Lord Narcisse
Mary Sets out For Revenge and Justice
Mary pursues her quest for justice as she launches a counter attack on her conspirators. Elizabeth suffers a major setback that turns her world upside down.
our affair puts u in danger i don’t care
see less of me
8:20 - maybe in love w me. IDK
Queen Mary: He will hang. And I will enjoy watching him die.
King Darnley: In an inevitable war of two Queens.
Queen Elizabeth: If I could give up England and survive, I would!
Always be yours
Lord Narcisse: Revenge is not meant to be justice, it is meant to balance the scales.
Lord Narcisse: She loved him with all her heart.
Queen Mary: Get out of my Court.
King Darnley: How have you been?
Lady Lennox: Not been in a dungeon as you have.
- King Philip, King Henry, Lady Lola, David Rizzio, James Stuart, Lady Keira, Anne Boleyn, Agatha Blackburn and Leith Bayard were all mentioned, but did not appear.
- James Stuart is in the western region of Scotland.
- Queen Elizabeth brought up her exploraton of The New World.
- King Darnley killed a possible dozen Scotish Councel members.
- King Philip of Spain has picked future wives for King Charles to choose from. However King Charles has publicly announced his engagement to Nicole Touchet.
- Lord Narcisse was responsible for Gideon Blackburn's death, and castrated John Knox.
- King Charles doesn't know Nicole's last name, however, he began to pronounce a T sound.
- Queen Elizabeth married Gideon Blackburn in a secret unofficial wedding.
- Nicole Touchet and Prince Henri have confessed their love for each other.
- Narcisse and Catherine are back in a sexual relationship.
- Mary and Bothwell have confirmed their design to be married.
- The start of this episode takes place the day after Mary and Darnley escaped Edinburgh Castle.  however the rest of the episode takes place 2 months later.
- Lord Narcisse got his revenge for Lola's death from the previous year. 
- Lord Ruthven
- 12 Scotish Council members
- Two days after David Rizzio's murder, a disillusioned King Darnley switched sides, and Mary, Queen of Scots received her brother, James Stuart at Holyrood Palace. On the night of March 11/12, Darnley and Mary escaped from the palace and took temporary refuge in Dunbar Castle before returning to Edinburgh, on 18 March. The former rebels James Stuart, Argyll and Glencairn were restored to the council.
- Mary, Queen of Scots and King Darnley escaped from (and returned to) Holyrood Palace, not Edinburgh Castle as the visuals show. However, they are just over a mile apart.
- Lord Ruthven was involved in David Rizzio's murder, however, he fled to England and died from unknown causes.
- History's Henry III of France was thought to possibly be gay, however, this is more widely believed to be a rumor.
- Queen Elizabeth was never in a romantic relationship with Archduke Ferdinand. He was still married to his first wife and would be for another 15 years until 1580.
- Lady Allena 2nd cousin to King of Spain
- 3year old b-day party
- King Charles IX never had a mistress named 'Nicole' however he did have a mistress named Marie Touchet, who would be 16 at the time and was born a farm girl before coming to French Court. They had a son together 8 years later in 1573.
- * Nicole has not been given a last name, but considering her resemblance to Marie Touchet her surname, birthplace, and age will be mimicked after hers.
|Official Pictures from each episode, and an additional 50 pictures gallery is available here.|
- Credit Order
|Adelaide Kane||Queen Mary|
|Megan Follows||Queen Catherine|
|Rachel Skarsten||Queen Elizabeth|
|Craig Parker||Lord Narcisse|
|Rose Williams||Princess Claude|
|Ben Geurens||Gideon Blackburn|
|Jonathan Goad||John Knox|
|Spencer MacPherson||King Charles|
|Will Kemp||King Darnley|
|Adam Croasdell||Lord Bothwell|
|Steve Byers||Archduke Ferdinand|
|Nola Augustson||Lady Lennox|
|Nick Slater||Prince Henri|
|Ann Pirvu||Nicole Touchet|
|Steve Lund||Luc Narcisse|
|John Ralston||Lord Ruthven|
|Graham Abbey||Lord Fraser|